9245 W. 400 S., Topeka, IN 46571
Your Complete Propane Supplier
Carbon monoxide is a dangerous gas that poses a risk to you and your family when you are exposed to it. The gas is produced when fuel burns. When appliances and other gas-reliant items are not functioning properly, they emit carbon monoxide gas. It is important to get your family out of the home IMMEDIATELY. Carbon monoxide can be DEADLY!
Propane has a distinct smell and will smell like rotten eggs, a dead animal, or skunk spray. Sometimes, it is difficult to smell propane, especially if you are less sensitive to the smell, if you are older, have a medical condition, or are experiencing the effects of drugs, medication, tobacco, or alcohol.
Sometimes propane does not have a smell due to a loss of odor. No matter what, you should ALWAYS respond immediately to any smell of gas.
No flames or sparks
Leave the area immediately
Shut off the gas
Report the leak
Do not return to the building or area
Get your system checked
If you have a problem with your appliances,
it is best to have a certified appliance repairman look at the problem instead of trying to fix it on your own.
We're always available
to help you in an emergency situation.